1) Go to the Amazon website and logon: https://www.amazon.com/
2) In the site search box, type in the name of the book you’d like to review.
3) Click on the correct item in the search results.
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the product/book page to the Customer Reviews section. Click the gray “Write a Customer Review” button.
5) Click to specify how many stars you want to award the book. A text box will appear, prompting you to write a review and headline. Click “submit.”
6) To document your review, scroll down to your review and click on the title of your review. This will open a new browser window with your review. Copy and paste the URL. To capture a screenshot by clicking the PrtScrn button on your keyboard. For Macs, press Shift-Command (⌘)-3.
Need more help? Watch this video.